And here is the sweater I made out of the frogged Mountain Colors yarn! It is sort of based on a sweater I saw in the British show Foyle’s War, but with a bobble panel thrown in because I wanted to spice things up.
- I like this so much better than the previous sweater made of this yarn!
- The puffed sleeves (although you can’t see them here) turned out really well
- I made this up all by myself and it doesn’t suck!
- There wasn’t enough yarn for long sleeves
- I would have liked a little more yarn for the collar. Maybe I’ll pull just that out and start the short rows sooner.
- I’m one button short. I have to remember to buy another card.
Conclusions: A success! So much so that one of my friends wants me to knit her one just like it.