I really wanted to get this sweater done in time for Stumptown. And I did! However…
- The yarn looks great with this pattern
- I love the pattern stitch
- It’s didn’t take as long as I feared
- Way to big, especially in the bust!
- Really, it looks sloppy because it is too baggy
- I’m going to have to frog the torso and re-do it
Conclusions: I really like the style, so I’m going to do it over smaller and in the round so I don’t have to deal with side seams. And it was fun to knit, so it won’t be dreadful to work on it again.