June’s sweater has been done since mid-June. But it is lying neatly folded on my coffee table and so missed last night’s photo session. I will probably rectify this before the end of July.
Anyway, here is the other sweater I did in May.
- I’m not really a fan or orange, but this color grew on me as I worked on it.
- Another sweater pattern I made up as I went along that turned out okay.
- This stitch was really fun to knit.
- It itches!
- It could stand another 1/2 inch across the bust. I just figured out the best way to do this with July’s sweater.
- Definitely need to wear a cami under this one.
Conclusions: I really like the way it looks, but the combination of itchy plus a little tight in the bust means I’m not thrilled with wearing it. Maybe my sister will like it.
I also made a baby blanket for my cousin and finally finished the Deadliest Afgan (if by finish you mean got bored and declared it done). The Deadliest Afgan is so named because I crocheted most of it during a Deadliest Catch marathon, and the motif looks like opillio crabs in pots to me.