This is the Que Sera sweater that was originally posted at Knitty.com.
- Once I got the pattern stitch memorized and didn’t have to keep one eye glued to the chart it was a lot of fun to knit.
- The pattern called for knitting it flat to the armholes. A bonus since I hate side seams.
- Although the pattern doesn’t specify, I made a cute box pleat at the shoulders. It works really well in to the pattern stitch.
- My love of Comfort has dimmed a little when I discovered that it MELTS. I have to pay scrupulous attention to the iron temp and make sure it doesn’t go from “hot enough for blocking” to “hot enough to ruin everything and make me cry.”
- It is smaller than I anticipated. I won’t know if it is smaller than necessary for a few months. Grr.
- I’m not a fan of the collar, but it might look okay on a person.
Conclusions: I do not know! It looks cute lying on my bed, but will it work as a sweater? Only time will tell.